
Bristol is becoming accustomed to being put up in the air and flown around in daddy's arms. Sam cannot wait until the day comes when he can actually throw her around. He always talks about throwing his niece, Reagan, around and how much she enjoyed that. I'm a bit worried about his excitement and I just hope that day does not come too soon. Bristol is changing so fast and hardly looks like her newborn pictures. Sam has finally admitted that she is changing so fast. It's so fun to watch her discover and learn new things. She is such a good baby. She loves being held in someones arms. She also loves being bounced around. I think it is calming to her.I can put her in my lap and just bounce my legs and she just loves hanging out there. She also likes being warm. This warm/hot weather here in Utah has been great. She feels comfortable the whole time and we no longer have to use blankets on her everyday.
3 comments:
I had a friend that trained his kid to stand up straight when he held both of her feet in one hand. She couldn't walk, but she could balance in one hand. :)
hahaha......so cute. Sam will have her flying in no time! I've read that children whose fathers rough-house with them develop much better coordination.
I think that is his plan.. he is wanting to develop an athlete in this child. She must be well on her way!
Post a Comment