Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maternity Pictures




At 38 weeks, I made Sam go with me to get some pictures taken. Sam hates pictures and every time I try to take pictures of us he always makes a comment like " You aren't really going to take this picture," or "You aren't going to ask them to take this picture for us, are you?" or "You know how much I love taking pictures!" It's always a chore to get him to be in or take pictures. So this was my special treat to him, just what he loves. My good friend Michelle had maternity pictures taken and I just fell in love. I knew I had to do them too! I know I will probably never do these again, just because this is my first and you do everything with your first, but I will cherish them forever!

(Be aware, bare belly to follow!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...