
Sam started school at the U on May 17th, thank goodness Bristol came when she did, we were cutting it close. Sam had one week with his new baby girl and then had to head to Utah. We packed the moving truck and cleaned the apartment in Salem and Sam headed out on Saturday morning, May 15th. We took some pictures the day Sam left just to see how much she would change in a week. I thought she changed a lot, Sam just said her hair was lighter. Bristol and I stayed in Oregon for the next week so that she could go to her 2 week appointment, her pediatrician requested it. It was a rough week for the 2 of us. Being a single parent is a lot of work. But, I had a good time spending it with Sam's family and my family. I spent a few days in Hood River visiting with my family and enjoying them coming over to see us. I was able to visit my grandpa Kelly, this is his first great grand baby too, and his wife Harriet. They loved seeing Bristol and couldn't get enough. It was good to get that time in before we moved. I also had a few days to spend with Sam's parents and my friends in Salem. It was great to see everyone before we made the big move. Bristol also had a hard time with it. It is amazing how even little babies know when they are being moved around and not in the same place. She did not sleep very well. There were a couple of nights that I just sat up rocking her because she was crying. Bristol also lost the rest of her umbilical cord that week. I had to capture it!
No comments:
Post a Comment