For Mother's day Sam asked me what I wanted. At this point I was about 4 days over due and just so anxious to meet little Bristol. I told him I wanted the baby to come. She did and it was an awesome Mother's Day. So for Father's Day we decided that Bristol was Sam's gift too. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and the amazing father he is. His uncle even pointed out this weekend how great he is with Bristol. It's no surprise to me. I have seen him interact with his niece and nephew over the years and he just loves playing with them. He is so great with kids and can't get enough. Happy Father's Day babe, you are such a great daddy to our little girl.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Happy Father's Day
For Mother's day Sam asked me what I wanted. At this point I was about 4 days over due and just so anxious to meet little Bristol. I told him I wanted the baby to come. She did and it was an awesome Mother's Day. So for Father's Day we decided that Bristol was Sam's gift too. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and the amazing father he is. His uncle even pointed out this weekend how great he is with Bristol. It's no surprise to me. I have seen him interact with his niece and nephew over the years and he just loves playing with them. He is so great with kids and can't get enough. Happy Father's Day babe, you are such a great daddy to our little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment