
My sister, Katie, came to Utah two days after we arrived on May 23rd and stayed for 2 days. She missed the birth of Bristol by 1 day. She flew in the day after her due date, May 3rd and left the evening of May 7th. She had to get back to work in California. I warned her that most babies do not come on their due date, only 10% in fact, and that she needed to come at least a week later than May 2nd. But, she was just too excited and knew Bristol would arrive on time. I felt so bad that I went into labor the day she left, but there is nothing you can do about it. So, she decided to come and visit us when we got to Utah. She was able to see Bristol when she was just over 2 weeks old. My sister is so sweet and such a great aunt to little Bristol. She just loves her so much. She even bought her a cute shirt that says I love my aunt. Katie has dressed Bristol in so many cute outfits and keeps sending them this way. She is definitely spoiled already! Thank you Katie for coming to visit. Bristol loved seeing you and we can't wait for the next visit. Hopefully we will be heading your way soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment