Sam's sweet aunt Vicki made a gorgeous blessing dress for Bristol. Sam's mother called Vicki to ask her is she could make one for Bristol as a surprise for me. Vicki insisted on not allowing Tracy to pay for it and that she would just do it as a gift to us. What a sweet family I am blessed to have married into. I feel so lucky to have all these amazing people around me. Vicki is incredibly talented in all the crafts she does. It is an amazing dress and we will cherish it always. I can't wait till this weekend when Bristol gets to put the dress on at her blessing. It will be such a sweet moment.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Blessing Dress
Sam's sweet aunt Vicki made a gorgeous blessing dress for Bristol. Sam's mother called Vicki to ask her is she could make one for Bristol as a surprise for me. Vicki insisted on not allowing Tracy to pay for it and that she would just do it as a gift to us. What a sweet family I am blessed to have married into. I feel so lucky to have all these amazing people around me. Vicki is incredibly talented in all the crafts she does. It is an amazing dress and we will cherish it always. I can't wait till this weekend when Bristol gets to put the dress on at her blessing. It will be such a sweet moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment