Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our 3rd Anniversary


It's been 3 years, on May 19th, since we were sealed in the Manti, UT temple. It's amazing how fast the time goes. This year Sam was in Utah and I was in Oregon for our anniversary. We knew this was going to happen when Bristol was 6 days late, so we were prepared to share this day apart.

I feel so very lucky to be married to Sam. He is so wonderful in so many ways. I am blessed every day by our marriage and so grateful to be an eternal family. Being sealed in the temple on May 19th, 2007 was the best decision I have ever made in my life. This year we were able to bring sweet Bristol into this world and am so grateful for her for joining our family. I have such a strong testimony of eternal families and this gospel. We are so blessed to be members of this church, to have the saving ordinances that the temple allows us to participate in. I love Sam so much. He makes me want to be a better person everyday. I can't wait for the rest of eternity to spend with him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...