
We headed down to Payson this last weekend to spend some time with Scott, Michelle and the kids. We went to a BBQ on Pioneer Day, July 24th, at one of Michelle and Scott's friends. There was great food, fun people and lots of kids. Scott had to be at work most of the day, but when he came home we went swimming. Michelle had to go to work that night so she couldn't join us at the Payson pool. This is one thing I love about Utah- all the fun stuff they have for kids. This pool was amazing- lots of slides, a lazy river, and a little kiddy pool. Bristol and I hung out mostly on the deck in a chair, with her love of water and all, because she wasn't having any of it. We enjoyed our time none-the-less and it was fun to play with Reagan and Kyler at the pool. It was a good weekend in Payson. It's fun to watch Reagan and Kyler interact with Bristol. They are so cute with her. Reagan kept saying she is just so cute that I want to squeeze her. I wonder where she heard that.. and Kyler kept kissing her feet.

Do you see Sam's long legs?
2 comments:
How fun....I'm sure Bristol will develop a love for water SOME day, right? Beck, you look FAB!
I'm so sad I missed out on the pool. Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment