
Eclipse, the 3rd movie of the Twilight series, came out on June 30th. Sam's good friend Brody and his wife Cara wanted to go, and so did I, so we all decided to go that night. Sam wasn't really up for it, but we asked him to come along, he was a good sport. We had a great time and it was a great movie. Eclipse is my favorite book out of all 4 and the movie lived up to that expectation. It was fun spending time with Brody and Cara and I'm glad Sam came with us! Notice Bristol's cute onesie? I bought that when Sam and I ventured out to Forks, Washington last August. When I bought that Sam said I was jinxing us with a little girl.. Sure enough it worked!
3 comments:
Enjoy her portability.
I haven't ween the second movie yet. I'd best get going on it!
HAHAHA! That is awesome! Next best thing to going with me! (I still haven't seen it.....) I bet people loved her onsie! (anyone think Sam was a vampire?)
I know.. I missed our annual twilight festivities.. I will have to go again.. and it will be with you! Maybe when we come down in August? Her onesie was a hit.. and the girls were screaming at Sam thinking he came straight from Forks!(he secretly wishes)
Post a Comment