Bristol is at such a fun stage. She is now 2 months and 2 weeks and she is cooing and smiling and laughing all the time. Sam and I just love laying her down on her back and making her talk and laugh at us. She is so cute and so interactive with us. She gets a little shy around people and really wont do it as much to them. She is also camera shy, I've been trying to get a good video but have been unsuccessful. She is more interested in looking at the camera then laughing and talking. Nonetheless, she is a doll and we love her so much!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
This Might Be the Best Picture... Ever!
Bristol is at such a fun stage. She is now 2 months and 2 weeks and she is cooing and smiling and laughing all the time. Sam and I just love laying her down on her back and making her talk and laugh at us. She is so cute and so interactive with us. She gets a little shy around people and really wont do it as much to them. She is also camera shy, I've been trying to get a good video but have been unsuccessful. She is more interested in looking at the camera then laughing and talking. Nonetheless, she is a doll and we love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you guys came down this weekend. She is so dang cute. I am jealous that she has dimples. I love her cute smiles.
Beck that definitely is the best picture ever! Bristol is adorable!!
Post a Comment