Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Quarter Century...


My birthday, July 5th, fell on a Monday. This ended up being the federal holiday for the 4th, meaning, Sam had the day off from school. Sam bought me the movie New Moon for my birthday present. We decided to go to the movie Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. It was very entertaining. We also went shopping at Gateway for the day. That night I had to work. That was my first day back on the job at After Hours. If you remember, this is where the story of Sam and Beck began. It's fun to be back there in a comfortable environment. We decided to go out to Tucanos for a nice lunch/dinner on the 6th. We went shopping with my Nordstrom gift card from my mom. It was a great day, thanks babe for giving me a great birthday. I'm feeling a bit old, 25 is a quarter of a century!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Hey beck! Happy belated birthday and congrats on Bristol! She is absolutely beautiful. I really do read your blog. I'm just the worst commentor ever.
I love that you guys are so close. We really should do dinner or something. That would be great. How are you liking Utah? I hope things are well.

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful! It sounds like you had a great day. I'm so glad that you're all settled in and life is going well. Bristol is growing right before our eyes!
Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...