Week 1 Workout- P90X 90 days of intense, 6 days a week, 1 hour sessions of workouts. My calves are sore and my post pregnancy body is getting it's bottom kicked! At least one of us is enjoying ourselves...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah way to go with P90X! That's what I did after Chloe was born, so in no time it WILL whip you back in to shape! You look great though! And Bristol looks so cute, I love that she is chunking up a bit, we love round babies over here!! Fun to talk the other day, lets do it again soon!
1 comment:
Yeah way to go with P90X! That's what I did after Chloe was born, so in no time it WILL whip you back in to shape! You look great though! And Bristol looks so cute, I love that she is chunking up a bit, we love round babies over here!! Fun to talk the other day, lets do it again soon!
Post a Comment