Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New job for me and Sam's surgery

Well, we have had quite an interesting month of May. I started a new job at a resturaunt called J. James. It's been an awesome job for me to get. I have been able to work part time around my other full time job and make pretty good money for the amount of hours I put in. And everyone that I work with is awesome too!

Sam had surgery on his foot on May 15. His turf toe was just getting worse so the trainer and the orthopedic surgeon decided it would be best if they just did it now. Since he's in the post season. He is doing really well, recovery has seemed to be pretty easy for him. The surgery was called a chilectomy, which basically just means they shave off the large toe bone to remove the excess cartilage/bone that had formed from the chronic hyperextension of his toe. So he started walking on his foot the next day. He's doing really well. His toe seems to be doing really well. I forget sometimes that he even had the surgery done. But I think it will be a success, especially by the time next basketball season rolls around!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...