Scott and Michelle had their beautiful baby boy, Kyler Thomas, on Saturday April 19, 2008. He was 10 lbs and 3 oz! We are so excited for the three of you. We love you all so much! Can't wait to come and visit the new addition to the Kelly family!
I am so glad you have caught up on your blogging!! Such cute pictures. Scott didn't tell me about going to the coast when he was there. Looks like a blast! Can't wait to see you guys!
2 comments:
I am so glad you have caught up on your blogging!! Such cute pictures. Scott didn't tell me about going to the coast when he was there. Looks like a blast! Can't wait to see you guys!
I am so glad that things are going so well for you guys. Congrats on the new nephew, he is pretty dang cute if you ask me!
Post a Comment