Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lincoln City with the Kelly family


Scott came to Portland for a work meeting and we all decided to go to Mo's and Lincoln City on April 11. It was so much fun! Sam and I hadn't been to the beach since we moved here in August. So this was a real treat for us. We went to Mo's for their chowder, which I have never been, and I grew up in Oregon! (I know..) It was a fun experience, Scott insisted that we go there. And then we just walked along the beach. It was actually a beautiful friday night on the Oregon coast. A little cold, but that's to be expected, right? Here are some pictures from our fun adventure with Tom, Tracy, Scott, Justin( Scott's friend from work) Sam, and me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lisa said...

mo's...delicious....chowder....tasty...i want....next week....we're going...i'm excited....bread bowl...amazing....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...