Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1 year anniversary







We had our first anniversary on May 19th. It was a very interesting day, kinda like our wedding was! First of all, my cute husband had ordered me flowers to be sent to work before 3 because that's when I was leaving work for our date that night. Well, they never came. He was so disappointed about it because that was part of my gift. So he called the flower place and they didn't even apologize about it. They just offered to refund my money and basically said that there was a miscommunication. I ended up emailing them the next day and just explained how we were treated and how they should have at least compensated us for what had happened. So they sent me flowers the next day and the owners daughter called and apologized about the whole situation. Part of the gift I had gotten for Sam was supposed to arrive on that day, and it never came either. So we drove down to Portland and went to the Cheesecake factory, because we went there on the first day of our honeymoon. When we got there, I started feeling really sick, I have been battling this cold thing since Mother's day, and I couldn't eat my meal. It was so frustrating, nothing was going right on our anniversary! I felt so bad about not feeling good but we had decided to go shopping anyway. We went shopping and had a blast. Sam and I haven't had a chance to do that in awhile so we decided we would do it that night. So all in all, the day was pretty chaotic but we really enjoyed just spending that night together and remembering our marriage 1 year ago. This first year has been full of memories that we'll always remember. It has been the best year of our lives and we can't wait for many more!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...