Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

General Conference and more..

We have been enjoying our time off around this house. It has been really nice being an official stay at home mom, with the exception of online school work. I have loved having these 2 months off to spend with the kids and to really soak it in before I get back to the grind of full time work and full time school. I feel like I am cutting Burke short of much needed time to adjust to this world before he is thrown into the thralls of baby sitters, but I realize my life is not going to get any easier and that I need to get my schooling down now, rather than later. I was able to spend 11 months, baring 1-2 shifts per week about 6 hours each, home with Bristol when she was born. Burke doesn't get that. But, he does get all of me when I get home and when he isn't sleeping.

Anyway, we thoroughly enjoyed conference this October and I decided to make a tradition of making cinnamon rolls for the occasion. They are one thing I love, but hate to make. So, for a special occasion I can whip them out. They were delish!

Other pictures include our hilarious daughter making herself laugh, happens on the daily; our chunky monkey Burke and all of his rolls and cellulite (this pic is a must of our children, did the same with Bris); Burke is sitting with a wide base these days!!; Bristol making Burke laugh by tackling him in daddy's arms; Burke watching football with daddy (he's starting him early); Burke showing off his Nike's from Tio and Tia (Steve and Chris) and his cute pouty lip.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...