I was sent to a conference in Bethesda, MD for work. We decided to make it our family vacation and Sam and Bris tagged along. My conference was from Wednesday to Friday, then we spent Saturday to Tuesday to play! It was a lot of fun!! I love the East Coast, especially in the fall. The leaves were gorgeous, and the weather was spectacular! It was great spending time with the Hill family. Sam and Bris were able to sneak away during the day to spend with Kathryn and the girls! They had a lot of fun exploring D.C. with the locals! I was able to sneak away on a couple of afternoons and spend time with them also. We spent all day Saturday seeing the sites in D.C.
Sam and I were able to sneak away to NYC for Sunday night and spend all day Sunday and Monday being NYC tourists. We had so much fun in each city! It was an amazing treat for us to get out there, and a big thank you to the Hills for letting us stay at their home and for their free tour guides!


No comments:
Post a Comment