Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This Thanksgiving we decided to give back and to show gratitude for our many blessings. I signed Sam and I up for the Utah Human Race, which gives the proceeds of the race to the Utah Food Bank. It was a 5k run on the Thanksgiving day morning. It was great to contribute as well as get a good work-out in before we ate way too much food.

This year we spent Thanksgiving day with Sam's family up in Clinton, UT. There were about 20 of us up at the Henne's, which was great! We had a lot of time seeing everyone and spending time with the Kelly side of the family. I made yummy home-made rolls as well as a lemon-sour cream pie! There was so much food because everyone brought something! Bristol had so much fun playing with all the kiddos- which was great for her!

2 comments:

Dane said...

Looks like a blast and an awesome thanksgiving. Kelly's house looks awesome (I can't believe I still haven't been up there!)
Looks like you guys are doing great! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! Bristol is so big!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...