Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The First Haircut- At 6 1/2 Months??


After we were back from GJ, Sam and I decided to give Bris a little trim on the back and top of her head. Her hair has gotten so long that it was about 4 inches already! I couldn't believe it. She also had much longer hair this little tail growing out the back of her head that had to go. The night we got home, we decided to tackle her hair, and her too! She did great, and her hair is stunning, of course. I can't believe that we had to cut her hair already, but now it is so much more manageable and do-able! Love it!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I bet her hair looks so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I'm thinking that Chloe could use a hair cut too! She has this mullet thing going on. Why does baby hair grow longer in the back and stays short in the other places?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...