Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

7 months, already!


12/08/10
Dear Bristol-
You turned 7 months old on the 8th of December. It's hard to believe that our little girl has grown up so fast. I feel like, and I always say this, it's just zipping by and she will soon be a teenager! okay that's a little dramatic! She has changed so much this last month that it seems like she is so much older then she really is. Here is how you have changed this month:


Weight- 19.1lbs; Height- 27in

2 new teeth on Saturday November 13, 2010. Daddy saw them first- We knew they were coming- your middle incisors
You grind your teeth now that you have top and bottoms.
Top 2 lateral incisors- 1 week after your middle incisors came in you got these two- Saturday November 20, 2010- poor thing. You have 6 teeth now!
You love to rock while you are sitting on your bottom- we think you are about to crawl..
You jabber all the time- I’m sure you are about to say your first word.
You have so much personality already. It’s so fun to see you interact with the world around you.
You love to be held, even at this age you are so cuddly!- this makes me so happy
You are good at entertaining yourself. You can sit on the floor with a few toys for hours and be content. We love this!
You love controllers and our cell phones- I think it is because the lights on it turn on when you push a button. We can’t get them away from you!
You are eating close to 3 meals a day now. You still prefer breast milk, but you are getting better at eating ‘food.’
You love bath time- Now that you can sit up you are able to grab the ducks and play in the water.
You also love to drink water- We give you a sippy and you are a pro.
Bris- Your daddy and I love you so much. You are such a joy in our live and we are so blessed to have you with us. I can't wait to watch you grow and change through the next month and years to come.
With all my love,
Mommy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...