I already know the answer, just because everyone has already said it.. but maybe she has some of my traits? We will have to see when she gets older.. I'm secretly hoping for a little "mini-me!"
I can totally see her in you! I do see Sam though too, but that's a good thing! Oh and I am a terrible friend...I have some really cute sandals for Bristol, but sandal season is so over, and I want to send her something. How is the weather over there?
3 comments:
I think she looks like a combination of both of you! She's so stinkin cute!:)
I can totally see her in you! I do see Sam though too, but that's a good thing! Oh and I am a terrible friend...I have some really cute sandals for Bristol, but sandal season is so over, and I want to send her something. How is the weather over there?
Oh yeah Beck, she is definitely your "mini-me"!
Post a Comment