Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring Break 2009


It's been a while since I have blogged. Things are very busy here in Oregon. But, we were able to slip away in March to Utah for an awesome spring break. We spent some time in Salt Lake and some time in St. George. We were able to go mountain biking, thanks to Tom and Tracy, and we went 4-wheeling, thanks to Scott and Michelle! We had an amazing time with our friends and family and we were able to see everyone! It was such a fun trip and we can't wait to get back to Utah.
So things are very busy for us. We are both finishing up our Bachelor's this next fall, yay! It's been a long time coming, that's for sure. I am currently studying for my GRE, which I will take this summer for admissions to Barry University's P.A. program. I am also applying to University of Utah's P.A. program. I am very exicted about doing this. Sam is going to work on finishing up his pre-reqs for dental school.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Fer, Liz, Jocelyn, Brooke & Dane said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. We miss seeing you two. Congrats on almost being done with school. Yeah!

Michelle said...

WE had so much fun with you guys. Wish we were closer. Hopefully you can get into U of U!

The Andrews said...

Wow, you two are super ambitious. I am so proud of you Becky, on your way to becoming a P.A., that is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...