My good friend Lindsay had her baby 2 weeks ago! Sam and I went down to visit her 2 days after Chloe was born. It was so fun to see her and to be able to hold such a tiny little girl. She is so sweet and so cute! This is Lindsay's second, her daughter Eden was born 3 weeks before my wedding and Lindsay still managed to make it out to Utah for it! Love ya
Linds and congratulations on your beautiful little girl!
3 comments:
Looks like a cute little baby. And your friend looks pretty good for just having a babe. I love the snowshoeing pics too. I wish we lived closer so we could have gone :(
Hey Becky where's a new post lady, I miss hearing more about your life :(
how cute! I guess you guys do have a blog, disregard the question asking if you guys have one! I'm so glad you guys came up to see us at the hospital!!
Post a Comment