Monday, November 24, 2008
WOU Basektball update!
So the basketball season is getting started. The WOU wolves are 2-1 so far, pretty good! These pictures above are from a couple of the games at WOU. I am excited to see what happens this season, so far the wolves are much more refined compared to last year. With their point guard for this year transferring to PSU this summer, they are trying out a couple freshman point guards this year. It has been a big adjustment for the wolves, but I think they are doing pretty well handling that. Sam did have 22 points against Dixie, where his good friend from SLCC, Andy Palmer, plays. It was fun to see Andy, pictured above with Sam. These pictures are of Sam and his teamates right before a game last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
can't wait to see you guys and be able to see sam play!!
I love basketball season...sounds like your hubby is an all-star with 22 points that is great! It is so fun to see you are doing so well.
Post a Comment