Monday, December 15, 2008
Snow and sledding in Salem
Sunday morning we all woke up to a little bit of snow. Tom and Tracy's, my inlaws, ward was cancelled. It's funny in Oregon how crazy people get when there is just a tiny bit of snow on the ground. It's like the whole state shuts down. After Sam and I attended church we went over to the Kelly's for the usually Sunday dinner and when we arrived the neighbor kids were outside sledding. I took those pictures of them while I was laughing about how excited they were for just a little bit of snow. And they were sledding on it!! But as the night progressed, a lot of snow had fallen and Sam and I decided to go out and join the fun! There was about 2-3 inches and we went sledding down the neighboring streets. Tom also came out and joined us after a little while. It was so much fun, something that rarely happens in Salem, Oregon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
How fun! If you really want to play in snow, come visit us here. It has been below zero for the last couple of days. BRRRRRR...
Looks so fun! I miss you so much Beck! It's weird because I didn't get to spend much time with you, but I just love ya! Hope the holidays are going well for you!
I love it! I love that you are both totally decked in your skiiing gear, and yet you can still see the blades of grass sticking up through the snow! Gotta love this "HUGE" Oregon storm. :) Way to make good use of it.
I am so jealous you went sledding, oh how I miss the snow...I never thought I would be saying that!
That is so funny. We still have like a foot of snow packed on our street. There has not been one snow plow through our neighborhood....and we still haven't gone sledding...what is wrong with us? Well hope we get to see you! Have a Merry Christmas
HEY! I was creepin around on everyones blogs and i found you guys and thoght i would say hi! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! anyways hope things are going great..
Post a Comment