Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Backpacking to Mt. Jefferson September 8-9, 2008



We were able to go on a short backpacking trip with my father-in-law, Tom. It was so fun to be able to spend time out in the wild. I love hiking, and camping. It was a bit chilly, notice the snow, but we had fun making use of it by glaciating down the hills. Sam took a video of me glaciating.. And of course I did fall right on my bum right when he stopped videoing me.. But there is a good picture of it and the aftermath.. Sam fell too I just wasn't able to capture it! It was beautiful up there, lots of wild flowers and berries. We picked some huckleberries on our way back to make a huckleberry cobbler, thanks to Tracy! Thanks Tom for the wonderful Oregon trip!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jodie rae said...

Looks way fun! I miss you... PS I love that you're rockin that platinum hat! Nicely done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...