Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Last of Miami...


This is just the last of our summer pictures in Miami. We were so sad to leave but will have some wonderful memories that we will always charish. Here are just a few pictures to wrap up our summer there. Sam's manager had one of their last meetings as a pool party. I just took some picutes of the guys playing around. Then there is a picture of me and Christina, one of the girls I played with all summer, running from the beach after it started pouring down rain.. it was a sunny day! I took a picture of a frog that came knocking at my door one night while I was cooking dinner.. It scarred me! We had an opportunity to eat dinner at one of Sam's converts house. Her name is Miraya and she is Nicaraguan and made us yummy carne asada and beans and rice! It was delicious! Sam and I had the opportunity to go to the Everglades before we left. We didn't take a tour but we were able to go out into a swamp and look for alligators.. but no luck, there was just too much water because the summer is the rainy season. When you go out there during the winter you can see a lot of them swimming around because the swamp isn't so swampy! Then we were also able to go to a Marlins game.. It was awesome! We paid 12 bucks each and we were able to scoot down to about 10 rows up from the field because not many fans showed up! I guess that's how pro sports are out in Florida, no one supports them. And then there is a picture of Sam and I at the beach, our last day trip.. It was sad knowing that we were leaving all that behind to go back to rainy Oregon.. And then our last night out to dinner with Grant and Genie. It was so awesome to stay with them. Thank you so much guys for making our summer amazing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...