I cut my hair.. and I love it! What a great feeling to get rid of 10 inches! I did donate it to a great cause! I just thought I would let everyone know.. Thanks so much Genie! You're the best!
Totally hot! Isn't it awesome and exilerating to just cut it off. You look so cute. It is always fun to have a change. We miss you guys. Come down to Colorado and see us.
Oh my gosh! I didn't know if I'd ever see you with short hair! SO cute, I love it! Can't wait to see you...when's it going to be?! Hopefully before this baby gets too big! Love you girl
way way way cute! i love it, i wish i could pull something like that off but i'd for sure end up looking like a frizzball... have you tried it curly yet? does it work? (i should just fly genie up here for a consultation!)
4 comments:
I was super nervous when I saw this...But I LOVE it! You look darling with an A-line! So cute Beck!
Totally hot! Isn't it awesome and exilerating to just cut it off. You look so cute. It is always fun to have a change. We miss you guys. Come down to Colorado and see us.
Oh my gosh! I didn't know if I'd ever see you with short hair! SO cute, I love it! Can't wait to see you...when's it going to be?! Hopefully before this baby gets too big! Love you girl
way way way cute! i love it, i wish i could pull something like that off but i'd for sure end up looking like a frizzball... have you tried it curly yet? does it work? (i should just fly genie up here for a consultation!)
Post a Comment