What an awesome day we had. First to start it off we were able to borrow Grant and Genie's car, thanks to them going to Guatamala for a week, and drive down to Miami to visit 2 wards from Sam's mission. There are two pictures in there from that fun experience. It was awesome to see a couple of his converts and to go to a Spanish ward! Then we were able to drive around and see a lot of his area. I took a picture by a tree that I absolutly love out here in Miami. They are so awesome, vines grown from the branches, connect to the ground and grow roots, so you end up with multiple tree trunks. I love the vegitation out here, because of the rain that comes in mass quantities it is so green and beautiful! Then we went out to dinner at a place that is like Rodizzo's in SLC, all you can eat meat! Just what Sam loves. His friend Rhett came with us. I made Sam a chocolate cake for his birthday! It was a first for me and surprisingly it turned out pretty good.. he really liked it, or so he says! I gave him a golf driver and a new jordan hat! What a great birthday babe!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Sam's 25th Birthday- August 17, 2008
What an awesome day we had. First to start it off we were able to borrow Grant and Genie's car, thanks to them going to Guatamala for a week, and drive down to Miami to visit 2 wards from Sam's mission. There are two pictures in there from that fun experience. It was awesome to see a couple of his converts and to go to a Spanish ward! Then we were able to drive around and see a lot of his area. I took a picture by a tree that I absolutly love out here in Miami. They are so awesome, vines grown from the branches, connect to the ground and grow roots, so you end up with multiple tree trunks. I love the vegitation out here, because of the rain that comes in mass quantities it is so green and beautiful! Then we went out to dinner at a place that is like Rodizzo's in SLC, all you can eat meat! Just what Sam loves. His friend Rhett came with us. I made Sam a chocolate cake for his birthday! It was a first for me and surprisingly it turned out pretty good.. he really liked it, or so he says! I gave him a golf driver and a new jordan hat! What a great birthday babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I didn't talk to you on your b-day...I was feeling like shiz....hense why you still haven't gotten your b-day present....will be just a little belated!
Hi guys. I didn't realize you had a blog. Yeah, I am a little slow. Happy b-day Sammi. We totally miss being out there with you guys. We sure had a great time.
Looks like you are guys are having a lot of fun. happy birthday Sam!
Post a Comment