Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Happy 23rd Birthday to me!
What an awesome day! First of all we stayed down at Fer and Liz's because we had been there for the 4th. Our 4th of July was kind of crazy because I flew in that morning and Sam had to work all day, from 9 to 7pm. I felt so bad for him but it was a productive day for him as well! I was picked up at the airport by Grant and Genie and we went and got ice cream with Sam. It was so good to see him after being apart that long. We got to spend a little bit of time together and then we headed down to Fer and Liz's for a 4th of July bar-b-que. It was so fun. We went swimming and ate some good food. Then I drove back up to Ft. Lauderdale to pick up Sam and we packed up for the weekend to stay down in Key Biscayne where Fer and Liz are staying. As we were driving back all the fireworks were going off and we we able to see so many from the car. It was an awesome sight! Then we made it down to Key Biscayne and we all stayed up and played cards that night. It was so fun. I was of course exhaused because I had a red-eye flight and hadn't really slept yet. So needless to say we slept in the next morning.. my birthday! We all woke up and we all headed to the beach. It was a cloudy day, but it was still warm and still beach weather. We were there for a few hours just hanging out and having fun. Then the girls, Liz, Genie and I all headed out to go get pedicures. We went to this awesome salon in Coral Gables, which is a nicer area outside of Miami. It was so fun! Then we met the boys and the kids down at a shopping center called Bayside, basically an outdoor mall with lots of fun things to do. We ate dinner at Hard Rock Cafe and then ate Gelato at a little Gelato shop. Dinner was awesome and the waitress embarrassed me by having me stand up infront of the whole resturaunt and they all wished me happy birthday! Wow, I was so shocked! But it was a great night and we all had fun spending it together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How fun. sounds like you had a good time. That pic of you and sam is really cute. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment