Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Miami Beaches!
We have had so much fun playing at the beaches. These are just a few of the many pictures we have at the beach. We spend time at the beach whenever Sam gets a free moment. Which isn't very often, only 1 day a week. But we love it. It is hurricane season so the weather is kind of crazy and you can never predict what you are going to get when you get out there, but we have been lucky so far. I love it here, I love the weather, even the humidity doesn't bother me anymore. I love the palm trees and the sandy beaches that are so close. I love being outside and absorbing all the sun. The wild life here is so amazing too. We have seen so many unique animals crawling and flying around. It's been a blast! And what makes it even better is that we have close friends and family here too. Sam's cousins, Fer and Liz and Grant and Genie are all living here. We love spending time with them! And of course Brod and Ladd who are out here working with Sam have been an added bonus! Life in Miami is absolutly wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment