Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Our Little Babes

A little update on Bristol. She is so fun at this stage. She is learning so much and soaking every bit of it in. I have started school this month and she loves the fact that I am studying and reading books and taking tests. For some reason all of that intrigues her. So much, in fact, that she is enthralled in my pathophysiology book. It is pretty funny, actually, to see her interest pique when I have it out to study. She is all over it and for some reason drawn to the integumentary system. She love rashes! She loves the burns! I have let her look at it and tried to explain it to her, but also trying to sensor the information so that it stays basic. There are some things that she just doesn't need to know at this time and Sam and I both feel that she still needs to be a kid and to enjoy kid things! It is just fun to see her absorb the information and to enjoy it.

Burke is loving the bumbo. He sits in it all the time while I cook and he just giggles. Each night, after a bath, I give Burke a massage with some lavender oils. He loves it, but every time I massage his tummy, he arches his back. He seems to be pretty sensitive to touch and he does that every time, followed by a smile and a giggle. It is pretty cute! He has a new friend named Teddy, who is about 9 months. Teddy is the son of our new friends Stephanie and Scott, who is in dental school here at ECU. We've had fun getting to know them and spending time with them.

**Thank you Tio and Tia for the sweet nike baby shoes! Sam, I mean Burke, loves them! Also, thanks Gracy and Papa for the cute pink jean jacket. Bristol really does love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...