We have been able to go to a couple of the festivals, there is probably one every weekend, and enjoy the culture of NC. It has been a lot of fun experiencing what there is to offer here. Bristol started soccer this month and has had a lot of fun practicing outside. We have enjoyed watching her learn a new skill. She also has loved being around her brother and taking good care of him. I love to watch her interact with him when she doesn't see us.
All in all, this summer is off to a great start. I am starting to apply for jobs, but will not start until October 21st, if hired at the local hospital. That is probably where I will get my first job as an RN because they are most likely to hire new grads. I am going to thoroughly enjoy this long break with the kids before I have to jump back into work!
Burke is growing like crazy. Loving his tummy time and sleeping, a lot! He is defiantly growing up too fast and we are soaking it all in. He is so smiley now days. It is fun to see him grow and change. We love our blue eyed boy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment