Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

We have had a lot of fun around here getting to know our elf and surprising Bristol each day with "Buddy." Here is what Buddy has been up to..
Bristol has been infatuated with Buddy ever since he arrived. She has loved finding him each morning to see what he has gotten himself into. So far, he has made a mess of her toys, made a snow angel on the table, gone fishing in our toilet, and left his magic seeds which grew into a sweet surprise!

Bristol also wrote a letter to Santa and we sent it with Buddy to take to the North Pole. We have decided to use Buddy as a tool for learning. When he gets into trouble or makes a mess, Bristol has to teach him how to be good and clean up. We are trying to teach him to be more like Jesus, and to do that, Bristol has to be more like Jesus because he is watching her. She is loving every second of it!


I have truly enjoyed this first week of my winter break from school. Bristol and I have enjoyed baking together. Well, me baking and her eating!!


I ended out my first semester of grad school strong and was very excited about that. Next semester will be 2 days of clinicals and 1 day of class which will be great! I am loving grad school so far and am excited to get more hands on experience. During this break I have had a chance to shadow my midwife twice in labor and delivery. I have loved this opportunity and am leaning more towards the Certified Nurse Midwife MSN. It has been a great experience.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...