Thursday, March 15, 2012
Pink!
I was the one while pregnant, knowing that it was a girl, who totally adverted AWAY from pink. I wanted nothing to do with it. Especially that baby pink color that is popular for baby girls. Everything I bought was any color besides pink- nursery, clothes, toys, I mean everything! I was even told by my sister that my daughter looked like a boy in her school pictures because she was not wearing any pink. Well, I guess it really doesn't matter. Bristol LOVES pink! Everything pink. It was the first color she could point out. She goes towards everything that is pink. She wants pretty pink dresses, and pink shoes, and pink socks. It is crazy! I cannot believe that she is doing this. I have no idea how she picked this up. It definitely was not from me!! So, needless to say, this girls wants pink, I guess we will have to give on some things. Here are a few things that she insists on either having or wearing, just because they are pink. (We haven't bought her a pink bike for a few reasons, although she keeps asking..)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment