Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HTC and Oregon Trip August 2011

This year I participated in the Hood to Coast race in Oregon. It was something I had always wanted to do and was never able to get that many people together who would want to do it. My great friend Rhoda had an extra spot on her team and I couldn't pass it up. I was assigned 3 legs at about 6 miles each. My runs were at 4:30 am, 2 pm and 1:30 am. It was awesome! I had so much fun and would love to do a relay again!


We also took advantage of our time in Oregon and spent it with Tom and Tracy. We spent a little time at the Oregon Coast and played in the sand. Bristol loved running around and throwing sand everywhere. She loved chasing Scout and digging holes with Daddy.



We also went to the Oregon Zoo with my mom, aunt and grandma. Bristol LOVED the zoo. She is into making animal noises these days, so it was a lot of fun for her to run from animal to animal and making the noises. She was all tuckered out by the end, but it was a great trip! My mother also gave Bris her first doll! She is in love with the thing! She always says "baby, baby!" We were able to meet up with my brother and cousin Amy for lunch after the Zoo. It was so nice to get everyone together for our quick trip!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...