Friday, April 15, 2011
1st Day of Daycare
I started my new job on April 11, 2011 and Bristol went to her first day of day care. She actually did great, for being with other people for the first time. She just jumped right in a started exploring. It made it a lot easier for me to say bye and head to work. I was lucky enough to stay home with her most of her first 11 months. I ended up getting this great job at the University of Utah in Peds research and it is a great opportunity for me. Daycare was our only option and we found this place in NSL called Kinder Care. I really liked it because they have a curriculum that they put all the kids on, so it is actually more like a school. Since then, she has transferred to a center up closer to the U, with the same type of curriculum, so that I can go and spend my lunch hour with her and we get to spend our travel time together. It has worked out great. It is also a lot smaller and more personal with one on one attention. She loves it and loves learning new things everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment