Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bristol is 9 Months

February 8, 2011
Dear Bristol,

            You just turned 9 months. You are changing at such an accelerated rate now it’s hard to keep up with you. I can’t believe my baby girl is doing so much now. It is amazing to see how fast you have progressed to this point. I love how you have come into your personality and really started to show who you are.

            You are still our sweet girl, who loves to play and be loved. I love the cuddle time we get together. Daddy loves it too. I hope you stay this way forever! Here are your changes this month:

Weight: 19 lbs 3 oz    Height: 29 in

  • You are crawling everywhere and getting into everything. You love the crawling up to the TV stand and walking around it.
  • You are pointing, clapping and dancing all the time. When ever you want something or someone you point to them. You love dancing to the music.
  • You are now saying dada, momma, and duck duck. Finially you said momma. I’ve been waiting for this time! Duck duck is the duck you play with in the bath. You love that duck and you get excited for your baths because of it.
  • We went to California this month and you played on the beach for the first time. You loved the sand and of course you wanted to eat it. I didn’t let you.
  • You love paper- you rip it to pieces and can play with it for hours.
  • You are such a good eater- growing fast and getting big.
  • You have such a sweet personality. You know how to get your way with us, already at such a young age.
  • You have loved going to the gym daycare. You have fun playing with the other kids.
  • You love boys. You get really shy around them at first, but then you start to play and have so much fun.
  • You have started to play and interact with other kids. It is fun to see you like this.
  • You love pointing at our pictures and giggling. It is so cute that you recognize us.
  • You love the mirror and being able to see yourself. I think you now recognize yourself. 
  • You still have a small head, 17th percentile. We still love you though!
  • You had your very first haircut! I turned out so cut and you hair is getting so thick.

Bristol, we love you so much. You are a wonderful little girl and a blessing in our lives. Your mommy and daddy love you so much and are so grateful for you. We love watching you grow and are excited for the future.

Love always,
Mommy


1 comment:

Nate, Amber and Brooklyn Olson said...

Becca
You also forgot to mention her first haircut!!! And Miss Bristol it is super duper cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...