Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Starting Something New

Here I go, on a new journey. I have always loved to create new things, I think I take after my grandmother Kelly. It has been something I have always wanted to do and now is the time. I'm creating baby gear, for mommy and baby. It will be practical, yet charming, dainty and delightful. I hope you will visit my etsy shop to browse and buy. Also, I linked the Miss Bris blog to our blog in the left hand corner, so check out my items there. If you have any special items you would like to order, please feel free to contact me at missbrisbabydesigns@gmail.com to place that special order. I will match any item to your nursery, or for that bridal shower you are attending.
xoxo

Beck

2 comments:

lisa said...

go beck! can't wait to see what you design... good luck!

VK said...

Wow, look at you go!!
Your ETSY shop has some really cute things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...