
I have been trying for a couple of weeks now to get all three of us to a pumpkin patch and corn maze before Halloween. We finally were all together one night and drove to a little nursery in Layton and they were closed. I guess their pumpkin patch didn't produce very much this year so they were only open for one weekend this season. I had to come up with something else just so I could get some pictures of Bristol with some pumpkins, hay and all that. There is this little nursery on 5th South that I have been driving by everyday and notice that they had a ton of pumpkins, hay bails and cornstalks that I knew would be great to take some pictures with. I went by there a couple of days ago and bought a little basil and asked if I could take some pictures. It was great! The lady probably thought I was crazy, but she had so many great props- hundreds of pumpkins, great old chairs, an old truck, benches and much more. Bristol had just woken up from a nap, no smiles here, but they still turned out so cute. And, I'm so happy I got the pictures before the season ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment