Monday, November 3, 2008
Happy Halloween 2008
Sam and I had a pretty laid back Halloween this year. I had to work that night and Sam had basketball practice so we didn't make any plans. But, we did carve our pumpkin this year. Last year we did not get to it and I was pretty disappointed. So this year I made sure we did it. And I baked the seeds, they were pretty yummy. So here is some pictures of our pumpkin, and the end result, on Halloween night on Sam's parents porch. That night we went to Tom and Tracy's to watch scary movies and eat yummy food that Tracy prepared. She made sweet potato cupcakes.. they were super good! It was a fun day/night that we were able to spend with the Kelly's. (And yes, I did get my hair cut again. It was supposed to be a trim and this is how it turned out.. I'm not a fan.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

)
2 comments:
Fun...I am jealous you got to pumpkin carving, Paul and I unfortunately did not find the time for carving, maybe next year! Oh, and I love your hair Beck it is super cute
That is quite the pumpkin...almost as good as Reagans! Wish we could be up there to hang with you guys. Can't wait to see ya!
Post a Comment