I just loved this picture of Sam and I on the beach in Key West. It was so fun to take off on a weekend and spend it together with family and friends.. although Brody is now a part of the Kelly family.
I'd like to think I had something to do with that golden tan you're sporting! haha "Just 30 more minutes... Then we'll go in..." hahaha I miss you so much girl and I'm so glad I got to meet you! You're so fun to be around and have such a great attitude and personality! I definitely miss ya girl!
1 comment:
I'd like to think I had something to do with that golden tan you're sporting! haha "Just 30 more minutes... Then we'll go in..." hahaha I miss you so much girl and I'm so glad I got to meet you! You're so fun to be around and have such a great attitude and personality! I definitely miss ya girl!
Post a Comment